The Chateau de Saint Felix is located in a preserved environment near the most attractive regions in Southern France: the Gard, the Cevennes, Ardeche and Provence.
The geographical beauty and features of our multi-millennium cultural heritage are all the more reasons which make theses departments worth the journey.
The Gard offers 3 exceptional sites to visit which have been designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites: “LE PONT DU GARD” , “L’ABBAYE DE SAINT-GILLES”  and the Mediterranean agro-pastoral Cultural Landscape of “CAUSSES ET CÉVENNES” . Of course, let us not forget “LES GORGES DU GARDON”  classified “World Biosphere Reserve” by UNESCO in 2015.
The impetuous yet dulcet Cèze River stands as a link between the Cevennes , the Rhone Valley  and Ardeche from the West to East. In this elegant valley, a few of the most beautiful villages in France  blossom here and there and will delight the entire family by the treasures it has to offer.
Within a 100-kilometer radius, you will be able to see lively historic cities such as ALÈS, UZÈS, NÎMES, ARLES, AVIGNON, BEAUCAIRE and MONTPELLIER.
There is a wide range on offer:
- Grottes des Demoiselles, Trabuc, Chauvet, Aven d’Orgnac…
- Bambouseraie d’Anduze, jardins des camélias in Alès…
- A tour over artisanal vase potteries of Anduze.
- Pont du Gard and roman sites,
- Historic and Pittoresque villages such as Barjac, Montclus, Lussan…
- Sautadet Cascades,
- Aigoual Mount, observatory and weather museum
- Silk Museum, Resistance Museum, Cevennes Protestants Museum, Music Museum …
- The Cevennes steam train is made available for a trip through the Gardon Valley between Anduze and Saint Jean du Gard.
If you are looking for adventurous outdoor activities:
- Hiking, biking, horseback riding, climbing, canoe-kayak, rafting and caving.
- Hang-gliding, paragliding and hot-air balloon.
Unravel the mysteries of the garrigue and Gardon gorges, go hiking in the Cevennes, dare going down the Cèze River or have a taste of the Rhone Valley. Follow the ancient tracks of the Celts, Romans and Cevennes Huguenots or do a bit of horseback riding in Camargue to end your day with a swim in the Mediterranean Sea. These are all the wonders which are yours to discover in our beautiful region.